Save the date!
Patient Safety Learning will hold its second annual conference on Wednesday 2 October 2019 in London.
The conference builds on the foundations of patient safety described in A Blueprint for Action. These foundations are shared learning, leadership, professionalising patient safety, patient engagement, data and insight, and culture.
The conference is being designed to be stimulating, interactive and engaging, not just in its content, but in how it is delivered.
Some of the great people who have agreed to take part include:
- Professor Ted Baker, Chief Inspector of Hospitals, Care Quality Commission
- Professor Alison Leary, Chair of Healthcare & Workforce Modelling at London South Bank University
- Rachel Power, Chief Executive of The Patients Association
- Neal Jones, Assistant Director of Patient Safety (Human Factors) at the Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospital NHS Trust
- Amanda Oates, Executive Director of Workforce, Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Jo Hughes, Founder, Mothers’ Instinct
- Linda Kenward, Principal Lecturer in Adult Nursing, University of Cumbria
- Lubna Haq, Director, Claridade Limited
- Sir Stephen Moss, Non-Executive Director and Senior Independent Director, University Hospitals of Derby and Burton Foundation Trust
- Helen Hughes, Chief Executive, Patient Safety Learning
We will update this page with more information in the coming weeks. Tickets for the conference will be on sale soon.
Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.