Patient Safety Learning Annual Conference
Patient Safety Learning will hold its second annual conference on Wednesday 2 October 2019 in London.
Purchase your tickets to the conference via Eventbrite.
The conference builds on the foundations of patient safety described in A Blueprint for Action. These foundations are shared learning, leadership, professionalising patient safety, patient engagement, data and insight, and culture.
The conference is being designed to be stimulating, interactive and engaging, not just in its content, but in how it is delivered.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Professor Ted Baker, Chief Inspector of Hospitals, Care Quality Commission
- Tom Kark, QC, commissioned in 2018 to review the ‘fit and proper persons test’ for Trust executives and Board members at the request of the Minister of Health.
- Professor Alison Leary, Chair of Healthcare & Workforce Modelling at London South Bank University
- Matt Inada-Kim, consultant acute physician, Hampshire Hospitals; National Clinical Lead - Deterioration, NHS Improvement; National Clinical Advisor - Sepsis, NHS England and Health Education England; Clinical Lead Sepsis/Deterioration - Wessex PSC
- Rachel Power, Chief Executive of The Patients Association
- Neal Jones, Assistant Director of Patient Safety (Human Factors) at the Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University Hospital NHS Trust
- Dr Arun Chidambaram, Operational Medical Director, Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Jo Hughes, Founder, Mothers’ Instinct
- Linda Kenward, Principal Lecturer in Adult Nursing, University of Cumbria
- Lubna Haq, Director, Claridade Limited
- Sir Stephen Moss, Non-Executive Director and Senior Independent Director, University Hospitals of Derby and Burton Foundation Trust
- Helen Hughes, Chief Executive, Patient Safety Learning
Stay updated by following us on Twitter and LinkedIn.