We take a creative approach
Working closely with healthcare and social care workers, patients and service users, healthcare organisations, academics and other safety organisations on projects that really make a difference.
Key areas of work include:
- Working with experts to develop approaches to help organisations share learning and improvement strategies.
- Encouraging healthcare organisations to incentivise patient safety reporting and improvement work.
- Working with families who have experienced harm in healthcare and social care, to support their efforts to share their experience and influence safer care.
- Working with partners to unlock the value of the learning from the data held in incident reporting systems.
- Developing training for healthcare organisations to support patient safety learning and positive change.